Tumblelog by Soup.io
Newer posts are loading.
You are at the newest post.
Click here to check if anything new just came in.
Finally watched it. It's funny when watched by a fairly relaxed bisexual girl, a 95% straight girl, and her bf who knows (and doesn't really care about) the other 5%. At the same time, there was only one moment that saddened me or gave me any emotion (and no, that wasn't sex); when there is a definite no love, infinite tenderness moment. We've been there, minus sex. It's really interesting but also a little bit distressful to see it outside, and depicted really quite realistically. It doesn't matter but leaves some aftertaste
Reposted bylubiew0CoriLiargejowygejkosmonauta
Poster by Hyphen, 2013
Poster for the Otomo Yoshihide Ensembles by Tokyo Pistol, 2010
Poster of the Tokyo Fashion Week, October 2013, designed by Rikako Nagashima
The poster for an ikebana exhibition by Ryo Kuwabara, 2013
Poster for Zone Night, Paris, November 2013
The poster for The Peacock Society, July 2013, Parc Floral de Paris
Opera posters projects by Maja Karina Rozbicka
Reposted bymhhm mhhm
6273 0340 500
October will be pretty
Reposted bysweetloveforplanetearthmantonisarachnephobicmoppievelocet
Ryszard Kaja, Katowice
Reposted fromuhuh uhuh viaportraitofkarma portraitofkarma
Sweet little photo from @beo. Warsaw, Poland. Anyone to accompany me?
Older posts are this way If this message doesn't go away, click anywhere on the page to continue loading posts.
Could not load more posts
Maybe Soup is currently being updated? I'll try again automatically in a few seconds...
Just a second, loading more posts...
You've reached the end.

Don't be the product, buy the product!

Schweinderl